- In-app notifications replace “noisy” texts and emails.
- View high-resolution photos of the damage in the field directly on a smartphone (“eyes on”).
- See the exact location on the map, zoom and pan and get directions.
- Directly call the appropriate first responder from the app.
- Toggle between list and map views, with the ability to sort, filter and search.
Utility crew supervisors and management who do not have access to a PC-based web portal or software program need real-time “eyes on the scene.”
Utility crew supervisors and their crews need to know which field problems have been reported. Whether a utility outage, property damage, or combination of the two, real-time information-gathering improves response and repair outcomes. But first responder damage reports are typically difficult to manage on a smartphone.
Our First Responder Report Viewer app makes it easy for authorized users (management, supervisors) in the field to view and manage portal-based information in a native application on their smartphone without the need for added software.