- In-app notifications replace “noisy” texts and emails.
- View high-resolution photos of the damage directly on a smartphone (“eyes on”).
- See the exact location on the map, zoom and pan and get directions.
- Directly call the appropriate first responder from the app.
- Toggle between list and map views, with the ability to sort, filter and search.
Utility crew supervisors who do not have access to a PC-based web portal need real-time “eyes on the scene.”
Utility crew supervisors and their crews need to know which problems have been reported. Real-time information-gathering improves response and repair outcomes, but first responder damage reports are typically difficult to manage on a smartphone.
Our First Responder Report Viewer app makes it easy for authorized users in the field to view and manage portal-based information in a native application on their smartphone.